Stop BEEPING!

danjan

Stop BEEPING!

Post by danjan »

Hey,

So I've come from an 80 Series a few month ago and like my '17 xtracab Dmax quite a lot, though the standard suspension is woeful.. Though I will fix that soon.

The biggest problem I have is the BEEPING! I know the bloody door is open! I know the Keys are in, I know my seatbelt is off! GEEEEZUS!

How do I make it all go away!?
Attachments
utefarm copy.jpg
Bob

Re: Stop BEEPING!

Post by Bob »

If you look into the steering column cover on the left hand side where the height adjustment lever is, you will find a connector with 3 or 4 pins. Just unplug it and the beeper will never sound again.

This was the first mod I did to my D-Max within 12 hours of picking it up from the dealer.
2014 LST Ash Beige. SMM Steel canopy, Outback Drawers, dual battery with 2 x 160W solar panels (keeps the beers nice and cold), 135L tank, TJM T15 alloy bar with Xray-vision LED lights, Dumbo Clearview Mirrors. The ultimate tow truck.
danjan

Post by danjan »

Bob, you're a wonderful human, if you were closer you'd be getting a hug and maybe a kiss.

Bob wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:25 am If you look into the steering column cover on the left hand side where the height adjustment lever is, you will find a connector with 3 or 4 pins. Just unplug it and the beeper will never sound again.

This was the first mod I did to my D-Max within 12 hours of picking it up from the dealer.
mydmax

Post by mydmax »

danjan,
I have met Bob, smart, intelligent, good bloke, but a hug and maybe a kiss is pushing it a bit. Ha Ha.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ahh, yucky :oops:
danjan wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:36 am Bob, you're a wonderful human, if you were closer you'd be getting a hug and maybe a kiss.

Bob wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:25 am If you look into the steering column cover on the left hand side where the height adjustment lever is, you will find a connector with 3 or 4 pins. Just unplug it and the beeper will never sound again.

2014 LST Ash Beige. SMM Steel canopy, Outback Drawers, dual battery with 2 x 160W solar panels (keeps the beers nice and cold), 135L tank, TJM T15 alloy bar with Xray-vision LED lights, Dumbo Clearview Mirrors. The ultimate tow truck.